- Ranks second on the Avalanche in playoff goals (3).
- Scored twice in the Game 2 victory over Minnesota on April 19.
- At 21 years, 147 days, was the youngest Avalanche player to score two goals in a postseason game.
- Alex Tanguay was 21 years, 200 days when he scored twice in Game 7 of the 2001 Stanley Cup Final.
- Scored a goal in his Stanley Cup Playoff debut on April 17 vs. Minnesota (Game 1).
2013-14 REGULAR SEASON
- Set career highs and finished second on the Avalanche in points (65), goals (26) and assists (39-tied).
- Led the team with a +21 plus/minus rating, the highest by an Avalanche player since Paul Stastny was +22 in 2007-08.
- Was the first Colorado player to score 25 or more goals with a plus/minus of +20 or better since Alex Tanguay in 2003-04 (25 goals, +30).
- Finished second on the team in hits (176).
- Helped Sweden to the silver medal at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia.