Logged 10:04 in TOI in his Lightning debut on 10/9 vs. ATL...Logged a season-high 16:33 on 10/16 at FLA...Last appeared for the Lightning on 11/20 vs. BUF, logging 4:41 and landing two hits...Reassigned to Norfolk (AHL) on 11/21...Recalled from Norfolk on 2/15...At the time of his recall, led Admirals defensemen in points (20) and was 2nd in goals (6) and PPGs (2)...Registered his 1st career NHL point on 2/15 vs. PHI with an assist.
- Dressed in each of the final 12 games for the Avalanche after being recalled from Lake Erie (AHL) on March 16.
- Averaged 19:39 of ice time with Colorado, recording no points and eight penalty minutes.
- Appeared in 65 games for the Lake Erie Monsters, tallying 17 points (3g/14a).
- Was leading all Lake Erie defensemen in games played and was tied for second in points at the time of his recall.
- Made his NHL debut on March 17 at Minnesota, recording three blocked shots and a +1 rating in 11:51 of ice time.