- Scored his first NHL goal on Oct. 30 vs. Columbus.
- Made his Avalanche debut on Oct. 28 at Calgary, recording a fight and a +1 plus/minus rating in 3:43 of ice time.
- It marked his first NHL game since March 17, 2007 against Boston as a member of the New York Rangers.
- Was recalled from Lake Erie of the American Hockey League on Oct. 22.
- Served as the Monsters' team captain.
- Recorded two points (1g/1a) and a team-high 16 penalty minutes in six games with Lake Erie.
Traded to NY Rangers by Colorado with Chris McAllister and Florida's 2nd round choice (previously acquired, later traded back to Florida Florida selected David Shantz) in 2004 Entry Draft for Matthew Barnaby and NY Rangers' 3rd round choice (Denis Parshin) in 2004 Entry Draft, March 8, 2004. Missed majority of 2007-08 due to post-concussion syndrome. Signed as a free agent by New Jersey, September 29, 2009. Signed as a free agent by Colorado, July 2, 2010. Missed majority of 2010-11 due to upper-body injury vs. Houston (AHL), December 12, 2010. Signed as a free agent by Milano (Italy), September 11, 2012.