- Collected his first point of the season with an assist on Nov. 18 at Edmonton.
- Made his season debut on Nov. 14 vs. Vancouver.
- Missed the entire preseason and the first month of the regular season due to a knee injury.
- Was sent to Lake Erie (AHL) on a conditioning assignment, Nov. 5, and returned on Nov. 9.
- Played in two games with the Monsters during his conditioning stint (0g/2a).
- Was acquired from Los Angeles along with Kyle Quincey on July 3.
USHL First All-Star Team (1999) USHL Defenseman of the Year (1999) WCHA First All-Star Team (2003) NCAA West First All-American Team (2003)
Signed as a free agent by San Jose, April 4, 2003. Signed as a free agent by Krefeld (Germany), November 15, 2004. Traded to Chicago by San Jose with Josh Hennessy for Mark Bell, July 9, 2006. Traded to Ottawa by Chicago with Josh Hennessy, Michal Barinka and Chicago's 2nd round choice (Patrick Wiercioch) in 2008 Entry Draft for Martin Havlat and Bryan Smolinski, July 10, 2006. Signed as a free agent by Los Angeles, July 2, 2007. Traded to Colorado by Los Angeles with Kyle Quincey and Los Angeles' 5th round choice (Luke Walker) in 2010 Entry Draft for Ryan Smyth, July 3, 2009. Signed as a free agent by Oulu (Finland), September 16, 2010. Loaned to Astana (KHL) by Oulu (Finland). September 17, 2010. Missed remainder of 2010-11 due to knee injury vs. Novokuznetsk (KHL), September 19, 2010. Signed as a free agent by Biel-Bienne (Swiss), July 11, 2011.