Missed games: Sustained a concussion on April 2 vs Toronto and has missed three games, last: April 9 at Boston (3-1 loss); Claimed by the Senators from Nashville on Feb. 24; Made his Senators' debut on Feb. 25 at Buffalo (4-2 loss); Recorded his first goal (and point) with Ottawa on March 22 at Carolina (4-3 loss); Began 2010-11 season with Avangard Omsk (KHL), recording eight points (three goals, five assists) in 19 games; Was claimed by Nashville from St. Louis on Dec. 29; Did not see any playing time with the Blues before making his Predators' debut on Dec. 31 vs Minnesota; Recorded three points (one goal, two assists) and two penalty minutes in nine games with Nashville.
Career game highs: Goals: 3, (2x) last: 1/9/06 vs St. Louis (with Colorado); Assists: 3, (2x) last: 11/29/08 vs Tampa Bay (with Colorado); Points: 4, (3-1), 10/10/05 vs Calgary (with Colorado)
- Appeared in a career-high 69 games, recording 14 goals and 20 assists.
- Tied for fourth on the team in both goals and power-play goals (6) and was sixth in assists and points.
- Went 3-for-9 in shootouts with three game-deciding goals (tied for second in NHL).
- Skated in his 200th NHL game on Oct. 25 vs. Buffalo.
- Matched his career high with three assists on Nov. 29 vs. Tampa Bay.
- Missed six games after injuring his back on Dec. 9 vs. Los Angeles.
- Scored a season-high two goals and added an assist on Feb. 2 vs. Calgary.
- Left after the second period on March 22 at San Jose (head). Missed two games, March 25-27.
- Sat out the last three games of the season due to a finger injury.