*Fourth trip to Stanley Cup Playoffs
*2nd on team in PIM, 3rd in hits
*Tied franchise record with 8 hits in Game 5 at CHI (5/11)
*Recorded second career playoff goal in Game 2 at CHI (5/4) and game-high 6 hits
*Scored first career playoff goal in Game 2 of 2011 Eastern Conference Quarterfinal at PHI (4/16/11)
*Made NHL playoff debut in Game 1 of Western Conference Semifinal at DET (4/24/08). Recorded first career playoff point (assist) and fighting major in Game 2 at DET (4/26/08)
*Tallied two points (1-1=2), +2 and 7 PIM in 14 games with Minnesota
*Skated season-high 15:53 vs. STL (4/10)
*Missed two games with leg injury (10/19-10/23), 28 games with upper-body injury (11/24-11/30, 12/17-2/6)
- Established a career high with 12 points (1g/11a) in 55 games.
- Finished second on the Avalanche in hits (115) and was third in penalty minutes with a career-high 92.
- Had a pair of three-game point streaks, Nov. 29-Dec. 4 and Feb. 13-17.
- Sat out the Nov. 8th game against Nashville for personal reasons.
- Missed 15 games (foot), Dec. 23 to Jan. 27.
- Was placed on IR, Dec. 30 (retro to Dec. 21) and activated on Jan. 29.
- Recorded his first career multi-point game with a pair of assists on Feb. 15 at Detroit.
- Logged a club season-high 22 minutes in penalties on March 8 at Chicago.
- Served a two-game suspension, March 14-15, for a high-sticking incident that occurred against the Minnesota Wild on March 12.