Playoffs: Fifth NHL playoff in ninth NHL season and first since 2009-10 with Colorado.
2012-13 Regular Season: Missed two games (Mar. 25, 26) due to ankle injury ... Played 600th NHL game Feb. 7 at WPG.
- Led all Colorado defensemen in goals (12), assists (27) and points (39).
- 21 of his 39 points came on the power play (6g/15a), ranking him first on the club in that category.
- Finished third on the Avalanche in ice time at 21:32.
- His 27 assists and 39 points ranked fourth overall on the team.
- Missed two games (Nov. 26-28) because of the flu.
- Notched three consecutive multi-point games, Dec. 23-29, equaling a franchise record for a defenseman.
- Scored a goal in each of those three games, the longest goal streak of his NHL career.
- Tied his career high with three points (1g/2a) on Dec. 23 vs. Phoenix, his first three-point game since Nov. 30, 2006 at Edmonton.
- Recorded his 50th career goal on Jan. 29 vs. Toronto, becoming the fifth defenseman in franchise history to score 50 goals.
- Missed five games after suffering a wrist injury on Feb. 15 at Detroit.
- Was placed on IR, Feb. 18 (retroactive to Feb. 15) and activated on Feb. 28.
- Led the team with nine points (4g/5a) in March, becoming the first Avalanche defenseman to lead the club in scoring during a single month since Liles himself back in October of 2005 (14 pts).
- Scored his first career OT goal and added two assists on March 14 at Edmonton.
- Logged over 30 minutes for the first time in his career on April 7 at San Jose (30:35).