Career as a Blue: 15GP, 0-2-2, 0 PIM
12'-13' at Home: 8GP, 0-2-2
12'-13' on Road: 7GP, 0-0-0
12'-13' Playoffs: 5GP, 0-0-0, 0 PIM
--1-3-4 in last 22 games (reg + postseason)
--2-6-8 in 24 games with BUF this season
--Wtih BUF this year, ranked 2nd on team in overall TOI/G (21:08), 3rd in SH TOI/G and 7th in PP TOI/G
- Ranks second among Avalanche defensemen in goals (6) and points (20).
- Scored the winning goal on his first career shootout attempt, Feb. 15 at Detroit.
- Collected his 100th NHL point with an assist on Jan. 10 vs. Pittsburgh.
- Scored a penalty shot goal on Dec. 15 at Detroit (Chris Osgood).
- First penalty shot goal by an NHL defenseman since Carolina's Frantisek Kaberle on Jan. 13, 2006 vs. Nashville.
- First penalty shot goal by an Avalanche/Nordiques defenseman since Alexei Gusarov on March 10, 1993 vs. Buffalo.
- Appeared in his 300th NHL game on Dec. 9 vs. Los Angeles.
- Compiled a three-game point streak, Oct. 20-25, his longest since joining the Avalanche.