- Ranks fifth on the team in blocked shots (67).
- Had an assist in back-to-back games, Dec. 1-3.
- Scored his first goal of the season on Nov. 22 at Edmonton, his first tally since Dec. 26, 2005 (snapped 120-game drought).
- Missed 12 games due to a shoulder injury, Oct. 21-Nov. 18.
- Suffered the injury on Oct. 19 at Chicago.
- Was placed on Injured Reserve, Oct. 22 (retroactive to Oct. 19) and activated on Nov. 20.
Goals: 1, Nov. 22 at Edmonton
Assists: 1, three times (last: Feb. 14 vs. St. Louis)br>Points: 1, four times (last: Feb. 14 vs. St. Louis)br>TOI: 24:14, Jan. 18 vs. Chicago
Shots: 4, twice (last: Dec. 31 at Phoenix)