Birthplace: Belleville, Ontario
Contract Status: Through 2011-12 season
HOME: 3 GP, 3.69 GAA, .890 SV%, 100 SA, 11 GA (1-2-0) ROAD: 6 GP, 3.44 GAA, .901 SV%, 191 SA, 19 GA (1-5-0)
* Has earned a 2-1-0 record this season when allowing two or fewer goals
* 3-0-0 in starts at home (0.67 GAA, .979 SV%) and didn't allow a goal in final three home appearances
* Finished the season recording four victories in last six road starts
* Dallas went 8-0-0 when he allowed three goals or fewer in a game
* Registered a .930 SV% or higher in 10 of his 19 appearances; allowing two goals or fewer in 12 games
- Appeared in 31 games during his first season with the Avalanche, making 27 starts.
- Posted a 12-16-0 overall record with a 3.14 goals-against average.
- Earned the victory in his Avalanche debut on Oct. 16 vs. Philadelphia, making 16 saves in what was his 200th career appearance.
- Went on to go 9-1-0 in his first 10 games, becoming just the second goaltender in franchise history to open a season by winning nine of his first 10 decisions (Stephane Fiset began the 1994-95 campaign 10-1-0 for the Quebec Nordiques).
- Was also just the second netminder to win nine of his first 10 career decisions as a member of the Avalanche/Nordiques (Dan Bouchard, 11-1-0).
- Posted a career-high seven-game winning streak from Nov. 29 to Jan. 10.
- First Avalanche goaltender to win seven straight games since David Aebischer from Jan. 3-17, 2006.
- Went 7-0 with a 2.11 GAA and .928 Sv% during that stretch (427 mins, 208 shots, 15 GA).
- Made a career-high 43 saves in a 2-1 victory over the Blackhawks on Jan. 8 at Pepsi Center.
- Started seven of nine contests from Feb. 15 - March 4.