- Led the Avalanche in plus/minus rating (+2).
- Won 51.5% of his faceoffs (286-of-555), second only to Paul Stastny among Avs forwards who took at least 500 draws.
- Tallied 12 points (5g/7a) in 50 games.
- Scored all five of his goals (5g/2a) and was +6 in 23 road contests.
- Tied his career high with two assists on Oct. 23 vs. Edmonton.
- Missed 17 games, Nov. 12 to Dec. 16 (ribs).
- Placed on IR, Nov. 22 (retro to Nov. 10) and activated on Dec. 18.
- Was held out on Jan. 6 at Nashville due to illness.
- Matched his season and career high with two points (1g/1a) on Feb. 15 at Detroit.