2011-12: Posted 27 points (12G, 15A) in 78 regular-season contests … Netted four power-play markers and added three assists with the man advantage … Registered a career-low four penalty minutes … The Blackhawks recorded a 25-0-2 mark in the 27 tilts that he registered a point in … Recorded points in back-to-back games five times … Registered a season-high +2 plus/minus rating four times … Collected four points (2G, 2A) in his first six tilts with the Blackhawks … Tallied three helpers in four games from Jan. 12-18 … Posted two goals and an assist over four games from Nov. 25-Dec. 2 … Notched four shots on goal at OTT on March 2 … Netted goals in consecutive games against DAL on Oct. 8 and WPG on Oct. 13 … Dented the net for his first goal as a member of the Blackhawks on Oct. 8 against DAL in the team’s home-opener … Missed four regular-season games (Feb. 3; April 1-7) due to injury.
- Led the Avalanche with five goals and finished second with eight points in 10 playoff games.
- Tied his career playoff high with two goals in Game Three (CSF) vs. Detroit on April 29.
- It was his second career multi-goal game in the playoffs and first since May 7, 2003 vs. Vancouver.
- Has 16 points (8g/8a) in 18 postseason games as a member of the Avalanche.
- Had a three-game goal-scoring streak, April 14-17, longest of his postseason career.
- Was the longest goal streak by an Avalanche player in the postseason since Milan Hejduk in 2004 (April 12-17, 2004).
- Tallied a goal and one assist in Game Three (CQF) vs. Minnesota on April 14.
2007-08 REGULAR SEASON
- Appeared in all 82 games for the fifth straight season.
- Has played in 453 consecutive games, the longest active streak in the league..
- Finished second on the team in scoring with 59 points and also ranked second in assists with 40.
- Nominated for the Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy by the Colorado chapter of the Professional Hockey Writers Association.