- Sat out Game Three (CSF) vs. Anaheim due to a groin injury...Is day-to-day.
- Missed the final 61 games of the regular season and all five games of the Western Conference Quarterfinals against Dallas due to a wrist injury.
- Returned for Game One (CSF) at Anaheim, his first NHL game since Nov. 21 at Calgary.
- Was activated from the IR on May 3.
- Is making his eighth appearance in the Stanley Cup playoffs.
- Missed the final 61 games of the season due to a wrist injury.
- Was placed on the IR Nov. 26 (retroactive to Nov. 21).
- Was off to the best start of his career with 15 points through 21 games.
- Led the team with 42 hits at the time of the injury.