For more information on any of the below call 303.405.1117
QUEBEC INTERNATIONAL PEE-WEE HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
The Colorado Avalanche Hockey Club has since 2003 sponsored a team in the tournament, providing an all-expenses paid trip to Quebec City, Quebec, Canada for the winner of its annual Quebec Qualifier Tournament. The Avalanche provides head-to-toe Avalanche gear to all players each season, hosts a practice with selected Avalanche players before the tournament and takes care of all travel and other related tournament expenses.
The Arapahoe Ice Warriors represented the Avalanche at the 2013 tournament and went on to win the organization's first Quebec pee-wee championship after winning all five of its games. In 2014 the University of Denver Jr. Pioneers reprsented the Avs and continued that championship tradition by winning the organization's second title in as many years. Throughout the 2014 tournament the Jr. Pioneers updated friends, family and fans on the experience via ColoradoAvalanche.com's "Postcards From Quebec" feature.READ: Jr. Pioneers Win Avs 2014 Quebec Qualifier Tournament
WATCH: Avs players host a 2014 practice as their Pee-Wee representatives prepared for the tourney.
VIEW: Jr. Pioneers receive their Avalanche gear and practice with the team in Centennial, Colo.
NHL STREET AVALANCHE
For more information on NHL Street Avalanche contact Lesley Linscott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.405.1104.
AVALANCHE PLAYER CLINICS
During the Avalanche's regular season private on-ice hockey clinics are held with local youth hockey associations. These private clinics are one-hour sessions, led by a designated Avalanche player, that focus on the fundamentals of ice hockey.
For more information on Avalanche Player Clinics contact Doug Fulton at email@example.com or 303.405.1107.
COLORADO AVALANCHE MINI MITES
sponsored by Einstein Bagels
Each youth hockey association in Colorado is invited to participate, and registration is taken at the beginning of the season on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• USA Hockey's American Development Model (ADM) is utilized for all Mite games at Pepsi Center, meaning teams will play in a cross-ice pattern as opposed to on full-length ice.
• Each association is allowed just one Mini Mite night at Pepsi Center, ensuring more groups are able to participate in this great experience.
• Up to 28 mites are allowed per intermission, allowing two games of 7-on-7 to be played at one time. There are no goalies.
• There is an 80-ticket purchase minimum for teams to participate in this event.
For more information on the Colorado Avalanche Mini Mites program contact Lesley Linscott at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.405.1104.
AVALANCHE YOUTH SKATERAt each Colorado Avalanche home game we will reward one youth as that night's honorary Avalanche Youth Skater. This program allows associations the opportunity to honor one player with a once-in-a-lifetime experience by leading the Colorado Avalanche onto the ice just before the puck drops.
We’re looking for skaters who distinguish themselves from their peers and deserve this special opportunity because they inspire those around them or have endured a hardship. Associations may certainly nominate more than one deserving skater. This opportunity is open to players at all levels.
Click here to nominate a child
FULL-STRENGTH PROGRAM SALES - 50/50 RAFFLE
The Colorado Avalanche offers youth hockey associations an opportunity to sell game programs at each Avalanche home game. The participating group keeps 100 percent of proceeds, which can be used at your discretion to support your association. Groups have recently raised nearly $220,000 to support their individual programs.
The CAHA and Kroenke Sports Charities 50/50 Raffle is held at Pepsi Center during Avalanche, Nuggets and Mammoth games, and 50 percent of the gross proceeds of raffle ticket sales from each game are awarded to a single winner, and the other 50 percent benefits the Colorado Amateur Hockey Association and youth sports programs supported by Kroenke Sports Charities.
Associations will be chosen to provide both program sales and 50/50 Raffle sales on a single game night.
• Because of limited number of games available it is the responsibility of each association to select volunteers and determine how funds will be used to best support your association.
• Each chosen association will be required to provide 30 volunteers for program sales and 50/50 Raffle sales.
• Each chosen association will receive program sales income as well as 10 percent gross sales of 50/50 Raffle sales.
• Because chosen association volunteers are required for program sales and 50/50 Raffle sales no game tickets are included with this program.
For more information on the Colorado Avalanche Full-Strength Program Sales and 50/50 Raffle Sales program, or to confirm your association's date, please contact Lesley Linscott at email@example.com or 303.405.1104.