9 Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I get an appearance from Bernie?
2. How can I propose at an Avalanche home game?
If you're interested in proposing to that special someone in front of the entire Avalanche crowd here's your chance. We will do the work to set up a very special night for you and your future fiancée which includes:
- Two (2) tickets to a Colorado Avalanche game.
- Pepsi Vision full page complete with date, names, and congratulations, plus live coverage of the entire proposal taking place and a DVD copy of the proposal.
The cost for a special night like this is $2500. If you're interested please contact us at email@example.com
3. How can I get a ride on the Zamboni during a game?
All Zamboni rides are done through our sponsorship department or through our ticket sales department. For more information on riding the Zamboni during the pre-game flood, please contact our Group Sales Department at 303.4AVSNHL.
4. How can I participate in a promotion/contest during an Avalanche game?
All of our contestants are either pre-selected, or chosen randomly throughout the game. Look for anyone from the Copper Mountain Ski Patrol Promotional Team as they are always out in the crowd looking for our next winner.
5. How do I submit my song suggestion or ask a question about in-game music?
We have one of the best DJ's in the business, and he is available to answer any of your questions pertaining to music at an Avalanche game. If you have a question or a song suggestion please feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also check out our Avs Music link for the most up-to-date warm up list and other songs heard at Avalanche games.
6. How can I get a copy of a feature that is shown on the Pepsi Vision?
If you participate in a promotion or contest on the Pepsi Vision, or if you just enjoy some of the features or videos we do, you can receive a copy of it for a fee of $50. Please mail a written request to the Game Entertainment Department with the following information:
Date of Game
Name of the Feature
Please make all checks payable to Kroenke Sports & Entertainment, and note that some of our features are not available due to copyright issues. Reach us via mail at:
Colorado Avalanche Game Entertainment Department
1000 Chopper Circle
7. I've noticed there are fans on the bench and in the penalty box during the Avs' warm-ups. How do I participate in that?
If you're interested in a fan experience like this please contact our Group Sales Team at 303.4AVSNHL.
8. How do I become a member of the Copper Ski Patrol Promotional Team?
If you're an enthusiastic individual who loves working in a live entertainment environment, send us a resume to email@example.com.
9. Where can I go if I have a question or concern during a game?
If you have any questions or concerns during a game you can either ask an usher for help or go the Guest Relations Counter in the Grand Atrium or behind sections 120 and 375. You can also contact our guest relations group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other questions, comments, or concerns regarding Colorado Avalanche Game Entertainment please e-mail us at email@example.com.